Mike Serovey - Business

This is Mike Serovey Enterprises' blog. YOU will find articles related to running a small or home-based business here as well as some of the personal thoughts and experiences of Mike Serovey as he builds his own business by helping others to build their businesses.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

YouTube Video Ranking on Google

My Video Got Ranked Number 4 in One Day

I put a video on my YouTube channel for Christmas and it ranked number 4 on Google for my long-tail keyword in just one day. I have no idea how long it is going to stay there, but I should be getting some traffic from people who are looking for this doll.

My Google ranking for "Adora Pin-a-four Season 20-Inch Doll on Amazon"
My Google ranking for "Adora Pin-a-four Season 20-Inch Doll on Amazon"

Click on this picture to see a bigger image and to confirm my number four ranking for the term "Adora Pin-a-four Season 20-Inch Doll on Amazon". The tips that I got on SEO seem to work!

Mike Serovey, MA, MISM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home