Mike Serovey - Business

This is Mike Serovey Enterprises' blog. YOU will find articles related to running a small or home-based business here as well as some of the personal thoughts and experiences of Mike Serovey as he builds his own business by helping others to build their businesses.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My First Book - Google Ranking for It

I published my very first book on Amazon Kindle, Create Space, Barnes and Nobel, and Lulu.com. It is called Better Thinking for Better Chess and is based upon a directed study that I did back in 1988. It was part of my BA in Psychology program. I decided to look up the phrase "Better Thinking for Better" in Google and I got four of the top ten spots for that phrase. I also have my pictures showing next to two of my listings. I have not yet checked to see how well I rank for other search terms. I also noticed that when I did a search for "Chess Psychology" on Amazon that my book was a suggested item on the page of books that match that term.

Here is a screen capture of what I found two days ago:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Google results for "Better Thinking for Better"


Pretty cool, huh?

Mike Serovey, MA, MISM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home